Think differently and create opportunities for your students to live every day in every way in a community of learning that values independent thinking, decision making, problem solving and being a valued team member.
Teaching with a Feather strategies are designed to enhance, and use to advantage, the Physical and Communication Environment you and your students create in your classroom.
Embed the strategies and ideas into your day-to-day teaching and watch the difference it will make.
- Classroom Environment – Strategies designed to develop and enhance the physical and communication environment in your classroom. You can start using them day one term one, tomorrow or as soon as you walk back to your classroom after a break.
- Behaviour Management – Easy to use ideas beyond the traditional approach.
- Building Relationships – Effective ideas students will love.
- Playground Duty Tips – Designed to relieve the stress from playground duty.
- Student Feedback – Unique techniques that get all students contributing.
If your are keen to use TWAF strategies but are not sure how to start follow this link for ideas and Combination TWAF Packages to try.
Try a strategy today and see, hear and feel the positive outcomes you will achieve in your classroom.