Teaching with a Feather Masterclass Workshop
The workshop is a 2 hour session with groups up to a maximum of 30.
What happens during a TWAF Master Class?
- A Master Class is an opportunity to observe, participate and learn new teaching and management strategies.
- Teachers may submit questions relating to classroom management and teaching strategies before the Master Class.
- Teachers will learn strategies that can be implemented as soon as they walk into their classroom the next day.
- Teachers are invited to keep in touch.
- Teachers can request and arrange a personal follow up visit to their classroom by Robyn.
What is the cost for a Master Class?
$200 for 2 hours plus travel if required.
How can I book a Master Class?
Email email@example.com or phone 0422 436 398
When can I book a Master Class?
– Curriculum Days
– Team Meetings
– After school Professional Development