Professional Development opportunities are available.
Contact Robyn via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching with a Feather Resources:
All teaching and classroom management strategies are freely available for teachers. Click on the Strategies Menu to access five sections containing over 50 effective techniques.
1. Classroom Environment – Inspiring strategies to design and develop a new classroom look and structure that promotes student decision making skills.
2. Behaviour Management – Easy to use ideas beyond the traditional approach.
3. Building Relationships – Effective ideas that students will love.
4. Playground Duty Tips – Designed to promote harmony and a relaxed attitude in the playground for students and teachers
5. Student Feedback – Unique techniques that get all students contributing.
Take some time to explore each strategy and make a start. Why?
… because Teaching with a Feather strategies work!
Contact email@example.com or phone 0422 436 398 if you require further information about TWAF strategies.