Strategies to start day one term one, tomorrow or as soon as you walk back to your classroom after a break.
- I Am Strategy Students tell you what they are doing rather than asking, develop independence and risk taking.
- Learning and Life Tips Powerful alternative to Class Rules and Codes of Conduct
- Optimal Learning Spots Students select their own floor seating for optimal learning and listening
- Questions for Questions! Immediately get your students making decisions all day, every day!
- Optimal Work Environments Students using informed decisions to choose their own optimal work environment
- Join the Club Students discovering a way to keep their resources organised and accessible
- The Good Morning Greeting Get your students to initiate the first greeting of the day. Great for relationship building
Member Only Content
- Notes Make a Difference! Write notes to change behaviour and compliment behaviour
- The Good Morning Greetings Board First thing in the morning get your students thinking, organising and making decisions
- Morning Meeting A meeting with a difference!
- The Welcoming Committee Here’s a way to manage visitors to your classroom door
- Location, Location! Making the most of your classroom environment when you are teaching