Founder Robyn Cotter has been a professional educator for almost 40 years culminating in the development of a number of resources for educators everywhere! Robyn is pleased and excited to offer teachers the opportunity to try her unique teaching and behaviour strategies. With four school aged grandchildren, Robyn is also kept busy in her down time keeping up with the new batch of Cotter kids.
• Leading Teacher responsibilities including Assessment and Reporting, Inquiry and Curriculum Leader
• Mentor to over 100 pre-service, graduate and experienced teachers
• Sugata Mitra: Self Organised Learning Environments
• Lane Clark: real. thinking learning assessment
• Kath Murdoch: Inquiry
• George Betts: Autonomous Learner Model
• John Joseph: Learning with the Brain in Mind
• Nancy Johnson Farris: Pieces of Learning
“The object of teaching a child is to enable them to get along without a teacher”
Elbert Hubbard 1856-1915
Robyn uses this quote as a trigger to inspire her thinking. She is passionate that students must be provided every day with strategies that allow them to be independent thinkers, risk takers and problem solvers. Her unique teaching and management strategies just work!